International Tax Compliance & Consulting - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Are you a local taxpayer in need help with your foreign tax compliance?
Are you experiencing FATCA or FBAR problems with your foreign assets?
Do you plan on investing offshore and need international tax consulting?
Along with many Fort Lauderdale taxpayers with IRS debt problems, there are many taxpayers with offshore assets that are blindsided by international tax problems. Pure Tax Resolution of Fort Lauderdale, FL has a team of International Tax Attorneys, Enrolled Agents, and CPAs that work directly with local taxpayers with offshore investments to protect their foreign bank accounts, mutual funds, cash-valued insurance policies, or real estate commodities. If you are a taxpayer in Southeast Florida with offshore assets, you may be subject to severe financial, or even criminal penalties with your offshore investments. Just like any other tax problem you may encounter, it's crucial to have a proven and trustworthy tax advocate on you side to protect your assets.
The Risks Involved with Offshore Investments
Over the past few years, the U.S. Government and Treasury have been cultivating new legislation to heighten transparency of international tax reporting by U.S. taxpayers with offshore assets. This means that Florida taxpayers that are, or intend to, invest offshore will have to put forth more effort to comply with these regulations, or possibly face hefty financial and criminal penalties.
As the international tax reporting regulations continue to evolve, it will become more difficult for Fort Lauderdale taxpayers to avoid international tax complications. And, regardless if international tax delinquency is purposeful or not, the U.S. Government and IRS will continue to impose these penalties without prejudice.
The Requirements of International Tax Reporting
The most infamous programs mandated by the Government to regulate foreign tax reporting are FBAR (Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts), and FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act). These regulations require Florida taxpayers with foreign assets and their respective foreign financial institutions to provide full disclosure of their asset values and gains. These reports must be submitted using specific documents that must be submitted properly, and on time. If these filing requirements are not satisfied, the Government will enforce hefty financial penalties and even criminal investigations against you.
Failing to comply with Government FBAR and FATCA regulations can result in:
- Substantial fees that can range in the hundreds of thousands of dollars, which is calculated as a percentage of your asset values, and longevity of delinquency.
- Criminal investigations and prosecution, if they determine your tax reporting delinquency is will-ful, and goes unsettled for too long.
We Provide Solutions for International Tax Issues
We work directly with Florida taxpayers to listen to their unique needs, and offer personalized international tax consulting and resolution strategies. Our international tax professionals diligently follow the ever-changing international tax codes, and negotiate with all U.S. Government bureaus to address any foreign tax complications you may have. We are experts in enrolling our clients into the necessary resolution programs, which are proven solutions universally accepted by the IRS and Treasury.
The steps we take to protect your foreign assets:
1. International Tax Evaluation: When you contact us today, we will arrange a free, confidential tax consultation at your convenience. Our President, Tim Halcomb, and our international tax team will conference with you to gain a better understanding of your situation and tax resolution needs.
2. Research: If you are ready to move forward with your case, we go to work immediately by collecting all necessary records from the IRS, and any respective foreign financial institutions.
3. Resolution Strategy: Once we thoroughly evaluate your tax case, we will execute a personalized strategy to address your international tax needs. We keep all records 100% confidential throughout the resolution process, and promise to provide transparent communication and professional service the entire way.
We offer free consultations and flat-rate pricing for our services. We are available right now to take your call for all your international tax resolution needs. We look forward to working with you. Call (954) 357-3555
The Pure Tax Resolution team of Fort Lauderdale, FL